Employee Health Services
WORKNET provides, oversees and manages the Employee Health Services Department of several hospitals, long-term nursing care centers and employers. All services are customized to a client’s needs to ensure appropriate compliance with its policies.
- Immunization and titer administration (hepatitis B, MMR, Tdap, varicella, influenza, etc.)
- Tuberculosis screening (purified protein derivative test and/or blood testing options)
- Physicals (pre-employment, Department of Transportation, return to work, hazardous materials, fit for duty, OSHA mandated, etc.)
- Respiratory protection, respirator compliance (N95 mask) program
- Blood borne pathogens program
- Substance abuse testing
- Committee participation (infection control, safety, sharps, etc.)
- Family and Medical Leave Act
These services are available onsite or at one of our local centers.